On this episode of Quick Tips I’m going to write about how you can use the simple terminal program called “Vnstat” to monitor the bandwidth usage of your Ubuntu,Debian,Centos or any other Linux server or pc.
To install Vnstat Log in to your termnial and execute below command
On Ubuntu / Debian
That’s it. However there some advanced configuration which can be done with vnstat. But since this is a quick tips guide, I’m not going to cover that.
How to see the statistics
You just need to open the terminal and type
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013