Yesterday I have presented you a nice deal on domain names. And today when I was lurking through lowendtalk forums. I have found this sweet deal on SSL certificates. A company called Centriohost is offering AlphaSSL 256bit wild card domain validation SSL certificates for just $2 a year. This is a great deal since AlphaSSL wild card certs are retailing about $40 to $50 on the internet.
Centrohost already had an offer for $10 a year for that but with their latest promo code “LET2SSL” price comes down to $2 a year recurring. Order yours by this link and apply the promo code when checkout. You will need a code signing request and you can easily generate from your server or online service like this . According to them setup time is about 20 minutes and you might probably receive one earlier than that. I have got one to play with SPDY protocol and I’m not promoting them or whatsoever. This offer is too hard to pass on that’s why I have decided to share it with you
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013