Looking for Mac guide? its here http://www.ruchirablog.com/how-to-install-on-whatsapp-on-mac/
On one of my previous guide I have explained you guys how to install and setup whatsapp on pc by using an android emulator called youwave. That article seems very popular and read by more than 500 people daily on this blog.
However there is one constrain on that method. It is that youwave is a commercial software and the free version only lasts for 7 days as I explained there. But you could always uninstall and reinstall after 7 days to get it working for 7 days more.
But now there is this software called bluestacks app player. Which emulates android apps better than youwave and most of all its free.
- Download and install bluestacks app player
Download ans install bluestacks app player from here . It is a web installer so it requires internet to fetch the files and install.
- Install whatsapp inside bluestacks
This process is very easy and self understandable. Navigate to “Social” tab inside the window and you will find whatsapp. click install button
Next steps are the same which you would do to setup whatsapp on your mobile phone or tab. Complete the verification by giving your mobile phone number which can receive an sms. And enter the number to activate whatsapp and enjoy
Read this guide to find out, about adding your contacts to bluestacks app player to use with whatsapp
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013