If you got a shiny new KVM VPS or if you are experimenting VNC on your Android mobile phone you definitely need a good VNC client application to connect to the VNC server. There are several VNC client apps for Ubuntu and linux but most of those isn’t much newbie friendly and got boatload of functions which some users might never understand.
gtkvncviewer is a great free application which you can find on Ubuntu software center for the exact purpose. On first glance at application center you might be disappointed because it only got 9 ratings and 3 stars out of five. But trust me I have been using this daily and its excellent and simple.
Search Ubuntu Applicaton Center for “gtkvnc” to download this nice piece of software.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013