This post is also a guide to setup fully functional website with LNMP0.5RB
If you have SSH access to your vps or dedicated server you dont need to install FTP to upload your web site files to your server. You can use Filezilla to connect using SFTP to your server all you need to do is enter your ip address and root login details and also your SSH port on the filezilla port field.
You can use this method to upload files to your new LNMP0.5RB server so you dont need to install FTP deamon.
Your website directory is /home/wwwroot/ is you are using LNMP0.5RB setup!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013