This post is also a guide to setup fully functional website with LNMP0.5RB
If you have SSH access to your vps or dedicated server you dont need to install FTP to upload your web site files to your server. You can use Filezilla to connect using SFTP to your server all you need to do is enter your ip address and root login details and also your SSH port on the filezilla port field.
You can use this method to upload files to your new LNMP0.5RB server so you dont need to install FTP deamon.
Your website directory is /home/wwwroot/ is you are using LNMP0.5RB setup!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013