Since microsoft’s introduction of touch optimized windows 8, Ubuntu must have felt that its behind the game and that’s exactly why a touch based Ubuntu is being teased to be coming on January 2nd 2013. Currently the teaser is up and running on ubuntu.com counting down time to release ( or maybe announcement? ) .
At the moment there aren’t any details about whether this touch based system will support both ARM and X86 versions of the OS, but guessing from the Ubuntu’s active development on both platforms we can guess this touch based OS will be supported on both platforms. We can know for sure in just less than 24 hours
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013