If you are microblogging your urls of blog posts or other web stuff on twitter or other type of sites there is a easy way of tracking amount of clicks that you got for that url.That’s by using www.bit.ly free account. But there is light disadvantage on that because you will loss attraction in to your original url because visitors seeing www.bit.ly/xxxx instead of www.yourdomain.com/xxxx
And other disadvantage is you will loss link backs from dofollow sites. But twitter is nofollow so you wont get any problems by using it with twitter.
Only you have to do is signing up a free account on bit.ly and start shortening your urls and posting it on twitter. by visiting bit.ly home page you can track the amount of visitors that you got from shortened url.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013