Editing simple HTML or PHP script with notepad is not actually very good practice because editing large code pages such as big CSS table is very hard with notepad even with “Word wrap” .
And if you are on Windoze making linux bash scripts on notepad is terrible because it doesn’t saves unix bash script correctly so makes it impossible to execute in linux environment.
There is a freeware called notepad++ which makes editing your various scripts very easy and and also eye candy.
Best thing is its freeware and can be downloaded here-
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- OpenVPN Auto installer - May 23rd, 2013
- Change your DSL modems default logins now or get hacked - May 22nd, 2013
- Just another Paypal phishing attempt - May 21st, 2013
- Find the Facebook profile from a direct image link - May 20th, 2013
- How to increase signal strength of HSPA dongle - May 18th, 2013