Editing simple HTML or PHP script with notepad is not actually very good practice because editing large code pages such as big CSS table is very hard with notepad even with “Word wrap” .
And if you are on Windoze making linux bash scripts on notepad is terrible because it doesn’t saves unix bash script correctly so makes it impossible to execute in linux environment.
There is a freeware called notepad++ which makes editing your various scripts very easy and and also eye candy.
Best thing is its freeware and can be downloaded here-
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013