Having 100s days of server uptime with your shiny linux box? Wanna showoff like I want to do? Or want to monitor server uptime without SSHing to server? There is nice way to showoff your uptime in simple PHP script which requires nothing fancy changes on your linux box. Ill will display system time load averages and uptime in simple layout.
You just want to do is create a .php file in your notepad and enter this syntax on notepad
<code> <?PHP system('uptime'); ?>
When saving dont forget to choose “all files” and then name it whatever you want end in .php as file name.
ex- uptime.php and then move the saved file to your server path. ex- www.domain.com/uptime.php
If you are too lazt to create the php file on notepad just download the uptime.php file here and unrar it and put in to your web site directory.
See it live on ruchirablog.com
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013