Bootstrap framework is super popular among the web designers and there are too much web sites on the internet which uses the default bootstrap themes, making those easily identifiable as a bootstrap based web site. It’s a true fact that you can build super awesome and responsive themes by using Bootstrap. Twitter built Bootstrap to make it easy to design web sites but it might look little bit hard to understand for the newbies.
Yahoo has introduced “Pure” which they categorize it as “A set of small, responsive CSS modules that you can use in every web project” Here is the web site for pure. You should definitely check it out if you are interested in web design. Although I have designed websites since past few years, Still I feels like a newbie when it comes to coding in CSS and PHP. So as a newbie Pure looks very easy to understand and make it work.
Since it got launched just a few days ago, documentation and community support is limited. But elements listed on their web site are very easy to understand. Definitely check it out if you want a simple set of CSS modules to work with
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013