Many of us use Paypal for sending and receiving money. When sending payments to our friends and relatives we can use PayPal’s personal payments service which lets you to send and receive money without paying a free to Paypal. I have a PayPal account which is registered to a Malaysian address, and today I have got the below email from Paypal.
Update on Personal Payment Service
Dear Ruchira Sahan,
As PayPal focuses on our business strategy of enabling secure and convenient commercial transactions in Malaysia, we regret to inform you that the Personal Payments service will no longer be available in Malaysia from 4 June 2013. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
The PayPal Team
Yes Paypal is discontinuing its personal payments service on Malaysia on June 4th. They have put a web page here addressing concerns of this move. This might be surely a shocking news for the genuine users of personal payments service.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013