Do you remember the webmaster outrage happened after the Google Panda update which was rolled out April 24th last year? Until now Google has been rolling out lots of small incremental updates to the search algorithm, beating bad web sites to the ground and also affecting some percentage of genuine web sites too. If you have a spammy link profile you probably should be already affected by these updates. I have wrote earlier about how you can disavow spam links pointing at your web site. But that’s just a part of the equation.
Matt Cutts recently tweeted that they are going to deploy Penguin 2.0 update within next few weeks,
So Penguin 2.0 will probably roll out within this month or next month for sure. So if you are concerned about your traffic you should stop participating on link networks and stop other sorts of blackhat ways to build links. Google loves quality and unique content, focus on that.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013