Recently I had received a email from microsoft regarding that they made mistake when they sending microsoft Windows 7 beta expiring date. lol Here it is the email from microsoft,
Exploring Windows: Special Beta Edition — Correction
Because you signed up to test the Windows 7 Beta, we recently sent you mail about the expiration dates for the Beta and Release Candidate. Unfortunately, we made a mistake.
We said the Beta would start shutting down every two hours on June 1, 2009. The correct date is July 1, 2009.
The rest of the dates in the mail were correct. Here’s a quick summary:
Starts shutting down every two hours:
July 1, 2009
August 1, 2009
March 1, 2010
June 1, 2010
We apologize for the error and any confusion it may have caused.
Thanks again for helping us test Windows 7.
I wrote a post about the expiring dates of the windows 7 beta (not the Release Candidate). you can find it out here. They previously said their beta will begin to restart every 2 hours from 1st of June. But now they are telling that it is July 1st and not June 1st. This emails delivered to many beta testers worldwide. So when they emailing their clients they should be more responsible about the accuracy of their massages and don’t send this kind of foolish mails lol.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013