IF you have bigger blog or php,sql web site and it if it runs on basic apache,mysql setup with or without control panel you can see that your web site is slow when loading. This is not a reason to blame your hosting provider. It doesnt care how fast is your web hosting server but really mysql queries takes time and load. Thats the nature. But there are better plans to speed up your server.
If you have a wordpress blog like me the first and best solution is to install wp super cache as php caching system. Its very nice plugin even that works in shared hosting platforms. If you are in shared platform only solution is php caching plugin system for wordpress or your cms like drupal,joomla
but if you are in VPS or dedicated server there are better options first one is -
Second bit advanced tweak is to install
* memcached www.memcached.org
As you can see this blog now uses memcached version 1.4.5 latest,
Memcached is a Free & open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system, generic in nature, but intended for use in speeding up dynamic web applications by alleviating database load.
Memcached is an in-memory key-value store for small chunks of arbitrary data (strings, objects) from results of database calls, API calls, or page rendering.
Note that I have used a plugin to view these results on wordpress admin panel.
In my future posts ill explain how to install a 100% complete speedy hosting platform with all new apps and engines.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013