Meizu the chinese dream phone vendor few days ago came up and announced that their famous Meizu MX smartphone is getting a quad-core upgrade. And they have told that the processor is a Cortex-A9-based, 32nm HKMG (High-K Metal Gate) Samsung Exynos. So this will be the very first device to employ a Samsung exynos quad core chip but they haven’t announced the exact model. But A9 and 32nm manufacturing process hints at Samsung Exynos 4412 processor which 90% of the rumors predicted that , will be the processor on the Samsungs upcoming flagship Galaxy SIII.
So the ultimate question which comes to our mind is that Samsung will let other manufacturer to use the same processor which its own flagship uses at the same time? My answer will be NO. Samsung is known to stay ahead of the game with their flagship device. Like I wrote earlier yesterday . Meizu works very close to Samsung since past. Meizu is very popular for its MP3 , Video players and used Samsung processors since beginning.
So these things points us at the Samsung’s Exynos 5250. Which is the Cortex A15 quad core. Before the Meizu quad core came in to the scene, the chance of Samsung using Exynos 5250 on Galaxy SIII was like 70% on my perspective. But now I’m betting the chance of using 5250 is like 95%.
Few more days to go until May 3rd
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013