Apple sent a email to reporters Tuesday saying “Let’s talk iphone” . You can see the image contained on it above, Actually Apple is getting ready to announce next generation Iphone on on October 4th. We cant expect apple to launch the device on the same day but they will release specs,pics and also a feature video about it.
For now we got 2 judgements about the name of the device it will be Iphone 5 or Iphone 4S. So in this post I’ll post my assumptions about it
- I think it will be Iphone 4S rather than 5. The main reason to think like that is I believe technology isn’t developed much since Iphone 4 to convince Apple to make it “Iphone 5″. But who knows its their decision.
- Screen size will be bumped up to 4 inches. 4inch is becoming a standard these days. Personally I wont go for a phone which got below 4inch display after using my Galaxy S
- Most likely it will get HD 720P Retina display.
- IOS 5
- Thickness wont go beyond Iphone 4
- 1GB RAM for sure
- most likely processor will be 1Ghz dual core A5 or 1.2Ghz Dual core?
- 8MP primary CAM which shoot 1080P at 30FPS and 2MP secondary HD cam for Facetime.
- 4G LTE for verizon and HSPA+ for AT&T and T-mo.
Those are just assumptions of mine and its open for discussion. However October 4th isnt far away and time will tell us whats going to be there
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013