2 days ago instagram revealed their very first photo published on their ever popular instagram photo sharing platform.
This was published on about 2 years ago and about 3 months prior to the public release of instagram. It was posted by “kevin systrom” the cofounder and CEO of instagram, as a test image naming it ‘codename’ . Now the facebook owned site is 50 million users strong and they have shared over a billion photos on instagram.
here is the link to the original image – http://instagram.com/p/C/
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013