Yeah lots of webmaster talks going about .im domains these days. .im stands for the Isle of Man which is is a self-governing crown dependency located within the British Isles although constitutionally separate from the United Kingdom. In 1996 the Isle of Man Government obtained permission to use the im National Top Level Domain (TLD) and has ultimate responsibility for its use. The domain is managed on a daily basis by Domicilium (IOM) Limited, an island based internet service provider.
So is it worth to buy? answer is yes, because .im can be called as instant massaging and its a very short extension. So the official domain registrar is www.nic.im and a domain costs £40 per domain but www.name.com offers one year registration for just $5, But renewal fee can be high after 1 year! .im domains will be really worth to buy and there are nice small letter domains available right now for registration.
I just bought www.Proxify.im for my new proxy site! Buy your domains right now people.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013