Using Huawei HSDPA modem to access internet? Most of in home HSPA users use HSPA because they don’t have access to ADSL lines because no telephone exchanges nearby. So if HSPA signal strength is low in your area you might expected low internet speed. How ever most of huawei hspa dongles have a socket to plug in external antenna.
So you have a solution to boost your signal but don’t expect a huge boost from this method. Maybe you will able to get like 500kbps or so boost in your internet speeds but only if current signal strength is low and depends on provider.
PS- To keep in touch with more hacks and you can subscribe to my email feed. No advertising or spam will be sent. You can unsubscribe at anytime!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013