Using Huawei HSDPA modem to access internet? Most of in home HSPA users use HSPA because they don’t have access to ADSL lines because no telephone exchanges nearby. So if HSPA signal strength is low in your area you might expected low internet speed. How ever most of huawei hspa dongles have a socket to plug in external antenna.
So you have a solution to boost your signal but don’t expect a huge boost from this method. Maybe you will able to get like 500kbps or so boost in your internet speeds but only if current signal strength is low and depends on provider.
PS- To keep in touch with more hacks and you can subscribe to my email feed. No advertising or spam will be sent. You can unsubscribe at anytime!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013