If you have a hard drive with SMART capability (well 100% of SATA hard drives comes with this option) and you bought it with your new computer I mean if you bought your whole new computer once there is a nice option to view your computers usage timers.
Actually usage timers mean your Hard Disk’s working time so its equal to your computers usage time if you bought them newly together. No matter its branded PC or Custom PC.
Please note that this program only works with hard drives that has SMART capability if your HDD is SATA then you dont have to worry about. some of older ATA drives support this feature too.
Only you need to do is download this simple software here- http://www.hddlife.com/HDDlifePro.exe
That is HDD Life trial version from http://www.hddlife.com/
And install it and then run it-
Note that some times this will not display 100% accurate time. But its worth to try!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013