Evernote is my favorite note taking application which I use everyday to keep in track of my work and even these blog posts. Whenever I get an idea I jot down it on my Evernote app on my Android, Mac or Evernote web page on my Ubuntu PC. If you are frequent reader of this blog you might know that I work on Ubuntu on my main PC and there isn’t an Evernote official app for Ubuntu. But there is “Everpad” which is a nice solution and it just works. It syncs your notes from evernote and its secure and simple. In this guide I will explain how you can install Everpad on Ubuntu and add Evernote to it.
Fire up the terminal and type below command to add the ppa to install Everpad.
sudo apt-get install everpad
to install Everpad from the sources
Its simple as that. Now you can open up Everpad from dash and adding evernote to it is simple as right clicking Everpad icon on task bar and go to “Settings and Management” and then authorize Evernote and set a sync interval for your notes
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013