Recently when I was lurking through Interwebs I have found this neat little service called instantserver.io which lets you to grab a linux virtual private server for 35 minutes. The instance is a Amazon EC2 micro which has 614MB of RAM , 8GB of storage and comes with Ubuntu 13.04.
You just need to click the “Get a free server” button and you will get the login details to your VPS instantly like shown on the screenshot above. As you can see that window also displays the time period on the bottom right and after the time is up, your data will be terminated. To keep it longer you have to pay them
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013