Google announced that it has acquired another small company today, Picnik.com. According to sources the financal side not yet revelaed but Picnik employs 20 people and its 5 years old site which provides online photo editing facility to its users.
The 20 employees have already joined other Google staff at the Googe office in Seattle and will be working with the Picasa group. Picnik seems like a perfect match for Picasa as the company offers web based photo editing and it only makes sense to use the company’s IP to help enhance Picasa.
Picnik’s official blog has the complete article about this you may see it here- http://blog.picnik.com/2010/03/google-acquires-picnik/
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to Unlock voice on Huawei HSPA modems - May 25th, 2013
- Install Nginx on Cpanel server and benchmarks - May 25th, 2013
- How to setup SSH key based access on Google Compute Engine - May 23rd, 2013
- Google Compute Engine benchmarks - May 23rd, 2013
- OpenVPN Auto installer - May 23rd, 2013