UPDATE- 29/06/2009 I received my master card today! Happy.
Yeah Mastercard means a credit card! Hurrah its free.. You can easily order and get this free. But you should pay about 9 US$ for its activation. What are the benefits of getting this?
- Its prepaid so risk free
- Not hard to get
- 100% free
- Can use for online transactions
- Its Mastercard
- No credit history checks needed
So there are many ways of getting this. These cards offered by Payoneer (A credit card company). And there are many sub-vendors wordwide such as Odesk, Limeexchange, but today im going to explain getting it through Friendfinder.com
Here are the steps to follow.
1. CLICK HERE
2. Then just click on JOIN NOW! (Do not worry about this.its a free sign up!)
3. Fill the details as directed by the site.
4. After successfully complete your sign up, you’ll receive a verification e-mail.
5. Open your e-mail and verify your account.
6. now you’ve done 50%.
7. Then logout from your account and you will see a link AFFILIATE in that page. Click That.
8. a new page will load then click AFFILIATE SIGNUP.
9. fill the form as directed. many of the details are not needed if your are a not from united states .
10. After that, login to your Affiliate account, and click account information.
11. There you’ll find a link to update your account . click there.
12. scroll down and you’ll see this link <<< Payoneer: Signup to be paid by Prepaid MasterCard® .You will be directed to a FriendFinder page hosted by Payoneer, where you can sign up for a card.>>>
13. click on signup to paid by prepaid Mastercard.
14. Then you will end up in payoneer site. sign up for a payoneer debit card here.
15. IMPORTANT: Fill the form correctly in 1st Try.
16. They will send you an email saying that, they sent you a mastercard at the specified address.
17. It may take 20 Business days to 2 months to Deliver your Card.
18. NOW YOU ARE A OWNER OF A MasterCard®.
Here is a example of your card–
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013