If you have a VPS or dedicated server you might be definitely interested on keeping long uptime record ( Online time of server without restart). But if you have VPS or dedicated server you will probably have SSH access to your server so you can view uptime using just 1 easy command below
But if you are on shared hosting server things different and 99% of shared hosting companies doesnt allow SSH access to your hosted server because of security purposes. So its not possible to access the server and view the uptime of your server. But 95% of worlds linux shared hosting companies have cpanel as their server control panel and even they had other control panel like directadmin,kloxo they definitely have phpmyadmin as their mysql control panel.
So there is a cool trick that you can server uptime with phpmyadmin. 99% of you guys might haven’t noticed this yet. Not even uptime you can even view how many queries to the server in any given minute,second,hour etc.
So open up your phpmyadmin and navigate to home or phpmyadmin then status tab, So now in this panel you can see uptime of your server and some other use full stuff.
So its easy like as seen on Ruchirablog
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013