Ok This might be not new thing to you. There are many whois checkers on internet to check the identity information and registration information of domain names. Most of them only provides domain registrant info and registration time period.
Other few provides some other information such as server information that the domain hosted etc. But the problem is most of those advanced whois checkers require to fill captcha form or filling some kind of identity form to check a domain. This is little bit boring and hard if you want to check many domains a day.
There is a handy tool to check all the domain registration information and hosted server information its whois.domaintools.com
Whois.domaintools.com provides great information about domain names. You can register there for free and then you can query unlimited amount of domains without filling Captcha puzzles or boring steps.
Only you have to do is add the domain name that you want to check after whois.domaintools.com/
Such as if you want to check www.ruchirablog.com whois info and server info you need to add ruchirablog.com after /
ex- whois.domaintools.com/ruchirablog.com and it will display all the data that external source can obtain.
Its very handy tool to check many information available to public! I like it because simplicity ( Dont have to fill capthca puzzles mainly)
Thought it helps!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013