Have your ever wondered about the tiny little gyroscope thingy on your mobile phone? If you studied physics little bit on school you might already know that gyroscope is kinda amazing device.
For gyroscope lesson hit this wikipedia link- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyroscope
Actually there are only very few apps which uses your amazing gyroscope sensor. One is Google Sky Map but ill leave it there because there is no much fun on it than using gyroscope to navigate on maps.
But there is a great game called Shaky Tower on android market which employs your gyroscope and taking best work out it it and best thing is its free.
I’m not going to review this game here but just wanted to let you know that this is a great game like ANGRY BIRDS what…?
I have played it on my galaxy S vibrant and I must admit that this is great game! But because it needs steady hands its almost impossible to play while you are on bumpy vehicle ride or whenever your hands shaking I think that might not be deal breaker to you but that’s the nature of the game.
Here is the link on android market- https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mobillness.shakytower.full
Or search – “Shaky Tower” on your phones android market.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013