Ever wondered how many clicks that you do everyday with your PC? It can be thousands for me its about 300 per hour when I’m browsing web. How to find that? Well I found a simple .exe file which stays on your task bar when you run it and when you move your mouse pointer on top of the star icon it will show how many Left,Right,Middle clicks that you done since start up of the program.
Its just 191KB single file .exe program and wont eat any resources of your pc. And you just run it when you need to count and like I said it will show stats when you hover mouse on top of it.
Download file here- www.ruchirablog.com/downloads/ClickCounter.rar ( Fully virus free and tested )
Care to share your click counts in comments
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013