Ever wondered how many clicks that you do everyday with your PC? It can be thousands for me its about 300 per hour when I’m browsing web. How to find that? Well I found a simple .exe file which stays on your task bar when you run it and when you move your mouse pointer on top of the star icon it will show how many Left,Right,Middle clicks that you done since start up of the program.
Its just 191KB single file .exe program and wont eat any resources of your pc. And you just run it when you need to count and like I said it will show stats when you hover mouse on top of it.
Download file here- www.ruchirablog.com/downloads/ClickCounter.rar ( Fully virus free and tested )
Care to share your click counts in comments
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Just another Paypal phishing attempt - May 21st, 2013
- Find the Facebook profile from a direct image link - May 20th, 2013
- How to increase signal strength of HSPA dongle - May 18th, 2013
- Google Penguin 2.0 is rolling out soon - May 18th, 2013
- Nvidia Shield is now available for pre-order - May 17th, 2013