Few days ago I replaced my wordpress contact form because my old contact form had some problems with new wordpress versions and my email system. Actually I’m using wordpress plugin like all of the people do, to to run my contact form here http://www.ruchirablog.com/contact/
Now I’m using Contact Form 7 plugin and it doesn’t have built in captcha system to prevent spam contact messages. But I thought I wont get much problem with it because who will waste their time to spam on my small blog contact page right? But I failed. I got about 30 spam messages for last 2 weeks.
So lesson learned. I cant ignore these anymore!
- Use Captcha
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013