Few days ago I replaced my wordpress contact form because my old contact form had some problems with new wordpress versions and my email system. Actually I’m using wordpress plugin like all of the people do, to to run my contact form here http://www.ruchirablog.com/contact/
Now I’m using Contact Form 7 plugin and it doesn’t have built in captcha system to prevent spam contact messages. But I thought I wont get much problem with it because who will waste their time to spam on my small blog contact page right? But I failed. I got about 30 spam messages for last 2 weeks.
So lesson learned. I cant ignore these anymore!
- Use Captcha
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to setup SSH key based access on Google Compute Engine - May 23rd, 2013
- Google Compute Engine benchmarks - May 23rd, 2013
- OpenVPN Auto installer - May 23rd, 2013
- Change your DSL modems default logins now or get hacked - May 22nd, 2013
- Just another Paypal phishing attempt - May 21st, 2013