Few days ago I noticed that traffic from google to ruchirablog went high. Its started about 29th april 2010. Now I can see that traffic continues to grow up.
In past months many blogs and webmaster guide sites indicated that caffeine went alive but most of then looks like inaccurate information as google didn’t said a word in official about this. But now I can see that some SERP’s on my site increased incredibly and I didnt built links for those articles too so this is abnormal SERP increase. This must be google’s update about something but I cant say caffeine went alive.
Although caffeine seemed interesting in their sandbox. Hope it will be live soon.
Please comment if you got changes like me in your web site!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013