Few days ago I noticed that traffic from google to ruchirablog went high. Its started about 29th april 2010. Now I can see that traffic continues to grow up.
In past months many blogs and webmaster guide sites indicated that caffeine went alive but most of then looks like inaccurate information as google didn’t said a word in official about this. But now I can see that some SERP’s on my site increased incredibly and I didnt built links for those articles too so this is abnormal SERP increase. This must be google’s update about something but I cant say caffeine went alive.
Although caffeine seemed interesting in their sandbox. Hope it will be live soon.
Please comment if you got changes like me in your web site!
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013