Blackberry has unveiled its newest Blackberry 10 platform and two all new phones namely the Blackberry Z10 and Blackberry Q10. This is the blackberry’s answer to the growing Android and iPhone market with total revamp from top to bottom. While Blackberry Q10 being the BB Bold like phone, the Blackberry Z10 gives you a nice stylish form factor. I personally love this white Z10 model because of its combination of white and black bezel.
Specs aren’t cutting edge as the processor on Z10 is dual core krait 1.5ghz but comes with 2GB RAM. Blackberry is known for performance so there aren’t any doubts about Z10 being slouch just because not employing the newer quad core processors and Adreno 320 graphics.
However launching the new Blackberry 10 platform and devices didn’t stopped (at least for the moment) Blackberry stock from going downhill. Reviews about Z10 and Q10 are positive at the moment and people seems to be impressed about what RIM has brought to the market. But the company is getting late to launch these devices to public. From what it seems this year will decide the Blackberry’s future
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013