Hmmm, Adsense publishers from around the world had very bad year! Can you remember the days that you got $2 per click every time? World Economic crisis *was hit adsense market on the past year very badly. People including me got $0.01 clicks. That made the whole day bad! I didn’t targeted adsense very much but you can estimate the pain when we see $0.05 for 5 ad clicks because it used to be more than $5 a year or months ago.
But now the economic is growing and phase is good. Companies begun to earn profits again. And adsense looks recovering too. I can see adsense is coming to normal state since last few weeks. And it should be nice news for web masters but its not like it used to be in 2007 but nice changes.
I would love to hear your experience also in comments about this! So are you doing good these days?
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- Slotomania Free Slot Games Review - February 24th, 2015
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- Problem Kids: When You Know How To Spy On iPhone Remotely, You Worry Less And Focus Better! - August 19th, 2013