Hmmm, Adsense publishers from around the world had very bad year! Can you remember the days that you got $2 per click every time? World Economic crisis *was hit adsense market on the past year very badly. People including me got $0.01 clicks. That made the whole day bad! I didn’t targeted adsense very much but you can estimate the pain when we see $0.05 for 5 ad clicks because it used to be more than $5 a year or months ago.
But now the economic is growing and phase is good. Companies begun to earn profits again. And adsense looks recovering too. I can see adsense is coming to normal state since last few weeks. And it should be nice news for web masters but its not like it used to be in 2007 but nice changes.
I would love to hear your experience also in comments about this! So are you doing good these days?
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- How to remove Replytocom and Comment links from Google index - June 13th, 2013
- Theme up your Android with Mycolorscreen - June 12th, 2013
- PlayStation 4 Hardware analysis and Price - June 11th, 2013
- How to enlarge private Facebook photos - June 9th, 2013
- How to setup Amazon Route 53 DNS - June 8th, 2013