No option to add contacts is a major problem which people face when using Bluestacks app player. Specially when running programs like whatsapp on bluestacks app player, you need to have a contacts list in order to chat with them. When using youwave to run whatsapp this is not a problem because its a general android emulator which includes all the default android functions like dialer and contacts. But Bluestacks app player is different than youwave and it doesn’t include contacts app by default.
A lot of people who read my guide about installing whatsapp on PC with bluestacks app player . Asked me about how to add contacts to app player to use those with whatsapp. On this guide I’m going to explain the most easy way to do this by using android app “Go contacts EX”
Open Bluestacks App Player and click “App Search”
Click the App search button and type in “Go Contacts EX” and hit install button.
Open up “Go Contacts EX” on bluestacks menu and start adding contacts
Its just easy You can add contacts of people who you need to whatsapp and hit the save button. Now when you go to whatsapp it will show the contacts, if not refresh the whatsapp contact list and it will appear on whatsapp contacts list.
Last 5 posts by Ruchira
- The Role of Social Media and SEO - October 25th, 2013
- Google announces uProxy to overcome internet censorship - October 22nd, 2013
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux - October 21st, 2013
- How to install and configure a BitTorrent Sync server - July 9th, 2013
- WordPress comments SEO problems and moved to Disqus - July 5th, 2013